Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will purchasers have to shovel snow, mow the lawn or take care of trees and shrubs?
No, snow removal, lawn care and landscaping maintenance services will be provided through the condominium management agreement.
3. Will there be storage in the building?
Yes, each underground parking unit will have a minimum of 4'x9' chain-link enclosed storage in front of it. Some parking stalls are wider and will come with some extra room in front of them. 36 square feet will be the minimum.
4. Is this an adults only or seniors only building?
No, there is no minimum age required to purchase a unit.
5. Can I have a BBQ on my patio/balcony?
Yes, a natural gas connection will be available on the patio/balcony of each unit. The condominium bylaws will state that no propane bottles are to be stored in a unit, parking/storage unit or on any common property. If you currently have a propane BBQ you may have modify or replace it.
6. Will there be any guest/visitor parking?
Yes, 7 surface parking stalls will be available for quests/visitors, 1 of which will be designated as an accessible visitor parking stall.
7. Will the exterior of the building be stucco?
No, the exterior of the building will consist of culture stone, hardy panels and hardy lap siding; far superior products compared to stucco.
8. Will the building be sprinklered?
Yes, sprinklers will be placed throughout the common areas and individual units.
9. How much will the condo fee's be?
Condo fees vary by unit and are estimated to be $0.35 per square foot per month; or $350 per 1,000 square feet per month.
10. What will the property taxes be?
Property taxes are dictated by the Town of Devon. Based on the residential mill rate over the past few years, we recommend budgeting $785 per $100,000 of assessed value.
11. Will air conditioning be available?
Air conditioning will be roughed in to all units. An air conditioning compressor unit as well as its associated indoor cassette can be installed at anytime by a certified mechanical contractor of your choice.
12. What is the cost to upgrade the appliances?
An upgraded appliance package will be available at a cost of $1,750. See the "Unit Specifications" page to see the upgraded appliance package.
Have other questions?
Please contact us and we will absolutely answer any questions you may have. See the "Contact Us" page for contact details.
This project is brought to you by CLOZ Developments